Sunday, December 27, 2009
Technology Business Model
Technology Business Model ...Of course, if effective, can be achieved when communities in a better control of the operation, as the trained models. In the past, the operators are not very good with IT problems, it is logical to determine the adoption and implementation of the workers. But today, the number of Gen Y workers arrived, then things become easier. They are skilled in technology issues to better understand how the web ....A new series of the workers, but are not trained in IT, but if it were properly trained to work as a possible factor for the operation support takes the form of technology. I'm here? The hypothesis that the technologies will be used! Or am I wrong - it should take the technology to make? True or not, I am convinced that the catalyst technology is the engine and operate a commercial reality, it really Operations Tech must take a train.Listen to BelfastRead more phonetic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment